Since their inception in 1994, the bi-annual ANTS meetings have become the premier international forum for the presentation of new research in computational number theory. They are devoted to algorithmic aspects of number theory, including elementary number theory, algebraic number theory, analytic number theory, geometry of numbers, algebraic geometry, finite fields, and cryptography.
The 12th ANTS meeting will be held at the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany, on August 29 – September 2, 2016.
- Call for posters is now open. See here for details.
- Registration is now open. See here for details.
- Registration will open soon.
- Acceptance/rejection notifications have been sent.
- Paper submission is now closed.
- The deadline for submissions has been extended to February 22.
- We now have a conference poster. See here for details.
- Paper submission is now open. See here for details.
- Henri Cohen (Université de Bordeaux)
- Ghaith Hiary (The Ohio State University)
- Wei Ho (University of Michigan)
- Bianca Viray (University of Washington)
- Chris Peikert (University of Michigan)
- Jennifer Balakrishnan
- Kirsten Eisentraeger
- Claus Fieker
- William Hart
- David Harvey
- Florian Hess
- Tommy Hofmann
- Derek Holt
- Kamal Khuri-Makdisi
- David Kohel
- Carl Pomerance
- Damien Stehlé
- Gonzalo Tornaría
- John Voight
- Gabor Wiese
The local organizers are Claus Fieker, William Hart and Tommy Hofmann. To contact the local organizers, email firstname.lastname@example.org