- Industry Projects
Oberwolfach Workshop 1340
Slides of the talks
- Johann Brauchart "Stolarsky's invariance principle and discrepancy of point sets on the sphere"
- Dmitriy Bilyk "Small ball inequalities and discrepancy"
- Josef Dick "Construction of low-discrepancy point sets and sequences"
- Benjamin Doerr "A lower bound for the discrepancy of a random point set"
- Carola Doerr"Constructing low star discrepancy point sets with genetic algorithms"
- Henri Faure "A variant of Atanassov's method for (t, e, s)-sequences"
- Peter Grabner "Discrepancy, minimal energy points, and
integration on the sphere"
- Mario Hefter "Embeddings of tensor product spaces"
- Peter Kritzer "Star discrepancy bounds for (t, m, s)-nets and (t, s)-sequences
- Thomas Kühn "Approximation numbers of Sobolev embeddings -
Sharp constants and tractability"
- Pierre L'Ecuyer "Bounds on sprectral test for certain multiple recursive generators"
- Friedrich Pillichshammer "Tractability of multivariate integration"
- Leszek Plaskota "Automatic integration using asymptotically optimal subdivision strategy"
- Daniel Potts "Multivariate approximation with trigonometric polynomials"
- Klaus Ritter "Multilevel algorithms for infinite-dimensional integration and SDEs"
- Ian Sloan "Lower bounds and separation for spherical designs"
- Stefan Steinerberger "Elliptic PDEs, vibrations of a plate, set discrepancy and packing problems"
- Vladimir Temlyakov "On covering in finite dimensional Banach spaces"
- Shu Tezuka "Recent Results on (t,e,s)-Sequences"
- Markus Weimar "On lower bounds for integration of multivariate permutation-invariant functions"
- Arne Winterhof "A survey on recursive nonlinear pseudorandom number generators"
Photos from OWF Workshop 1340
To see the photos please login on the navigation bar at the left.