Advances in Mathematical Image Processing (AIP)
Imaging science is a growing research field where many revolutionary ideas and efficient algorithms have been developed over the past few decades.
The workshop will bring together young researchers and a distinguished group of scientists whose lectures are intended to establish new and exciting directions for future investigations. It will consist of talks (20 minutes) and a poster session.
The workshop serves as the annual GAMM workshop of the GAMM activity group Mathematical Signal and Image Processing.
Conference: September 30 - October 2, 2013
Registration deadline: July 1, 2013
Confirmed Plenary Speakers:
- Jan Modersitzki (Universität Lübeck)
- Christine de Mol (ECARES Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Christoph Schnörr (Universität Heidelberg)
- Gitta Kutyniok (TU Berlin)
- Gerlind Plonka-Hoch (Universität Göttingen)
- Gabriele Steidl (TU Kaiserslautern)
To print the poster of the workshop as PDF click here.
The Art Nouveau house was dedicated to the city of Ludwigshafen on July 5th in 1911 as a convalsescent home and after a colourful history it celebrated its 100th anniversary of opening two years ago. The 100-year birthday on July 5th 2011 was also a mark for the Kurhaus Trifels as a beginning of a new future as a scientific seminar hotel and meeting center. For its new future, the Kurhaus Trifels is perfect. Arrived at the house, the famous panorama of the castle Trinity opens itself to the visitor: Trifels, Anebos, and Münz, the quiet and beautiful positon at the municipal park of Annweiler and at the same time in the midst of the nature of the Pfälzerwald makes room and the atmosphere of a creative and communicative stay.
How to get there
- If you go by car you take the A65 and then B10 to Annweiler
- If you go by train you can reach the train station Annweiler via Mannheim or Karlsruhe. The distance from the trainstation Annweiler to the Kurhaus Trifels is 2 km.