- Trivial source character tables of SL_2(q). (with N. Farrell and B. Böhmler) Preprint.
- The classification of the trivial source modules in blocks with cyclic defect groups. (with G. Hiß) Algebr. Represent. Theory 24 (2021), 673–698.
- Splendid Morita equivalences for principal 2-blocks with dihedral defect groups. (with S. Koshitani) Math. Z. 294 (2020), 639–666.
- Endo-trivial modules: a reduction to p'-central extensions. (with J. Thévenaz) Pacific J. Math. 287 (2017), 423–438.
- Simple endotrivial modules for quasi-simple groups. (with G. Malle and E. Schulte) J. reine angew. Math. 712 (2016), 141–174.
- Endotrivial modules for the sporadic groups and their covers.(with N. Mazza) J. Pure Appl. Algebra. 219 (2015), 4203–4228.
- The Dade group of a finite group, J. Pure Appl. Algebra 217 (2013), 97–113.
10.2016-Present: Junior Professorship for Representation Theory, TU Kaiserslautern
03.2018-04.2018: MSRI Research Membership
03.2016-12.2016: Research Funding of the TU Nachwuchsring
2016: Obtained: Advanced-Postdoc.Mobility Research Fellowship of the Swiss National Foundation (not used)
10.2014-09.2015: Scientific Collaborator at the TU Kaiserslautern
09.2013-09.2014: Fellowship for Early Career Researcher of the Swiss National Foundation
10.2012-08.2013: Scientific Collaborator at the TU Kaiserslautern
04.2012-08.2012: Scientific Collaborator at the EPFL (CH)
02.2008-03.2012: Doctoral Studies (Dr. ès Sciences) at the EPFL (CH)
10.2006-02.2007: Master Thesis at the University of Hamburg
03.2005-03.2007: M.Sc. in Mathematics at the EPFL (CH)
10.2002-02.2005: B.Sc. in Mathematics at the University of Lausanne/EPFL (CH)
08.2001-07.2002: Certificate of Proficiency in English, Nelson (NZ)
07.2001: Matura, Gymnasium Yverdon (CH)
Representation theory of finite groups:
- modular representation theory,
- ordinary representation theory and character theory,
- block theory,
- equivalences of block algebras,
- p-permutation modules,
Representation theory of finite-dimensional algebras;
Homological algebra and cohomology of groups;
Auslander-Reiten quiver theory;
Algorithmic methods applied to the above topics.