Registration and Fees
As probably all of you we carefully watch the development of the coronavirus outbreak.
We will make the final decision, whether ISOLDE 2020 can take place or will be postponed to the next year, beginning of April.
We recommend not booking hotels or flights in the current situation.
When registering for the conference you have to pay a conference fee. The conference fee (for participants as well as the one for accompanying persons) includes the dinner on Monday afternoon, the excursion on Wednesday, the bus transfer to Timmendorf, the welcome reception, the conference dinner and all meals during the conference. Depending on the time you register the rate is different:
- Early registration (until February 29, 2020): 590€
- Late registration (beginning March 1, 2020): 700€
- Accompanying person: 470€
In case of cancellation, provided that VDE-Conference Services has received a written notification about it, the registration fee will be refunded as follows:
- up to 10 weeks before the conference 100 % minus a handling fee of 60 €,
- up to 8 weeks before the conference 40 % minus a handling fee of 60 €,
- up to 4 weeks before the conference 15 % minus a handling fee of 60 €,
- less than 4 weeks before the conference no refund will be made. The proceedings will then be sent to the registrant after the conference.
Choice of excursion:
During the registration process we will ask you to decide on an excursion on Wednesday (June 17). Note that the number of participants is limited. You have the following options:
- Guided city walk in Lübeck and lunch at the restaurant "Schiffergesellschaft"
- Visit of "Niederegger Marzipanwelt" (producer of marzipan and sweets, founded in 1806) including a small lunch
Registration is now open. For registration please use the registration system and follow the instructions there.
Be aware that the hotels in Timmendorf Beach are already heavily booked and the reservation of the room quota ends on February 29, 2020. Please book your hotel in time.