ISOLDE takes traditionally place in two different locations. For ISOLDE XV we start on Sunday 4th in Kaiserslautern and continue in Baden-Baden where the conference ends with the dinner in the evening of Friday 9th. The transfer from Kaiserslautern to Baden-Baden is organized by the conference and included in the conference fee.
- July 4th: starting with a reception at Fraunhofer ITWM in Kaiserslautern including food and regional wine
- July 5th and 6th: two days of scientific talks in Kaiserslautern
- July 7th: transfer from Kaiserslautern to Baden-Baden. On the waywe will visit the Hambacher Schloss which is known as cradle of German democracy.
- July 8th and 9th: two days of scientific talks at Baden-Baden
- July 9th: the conference is concluded by a Farewell Dinner